Survival Training & Yoga Adventure
This is our all-inclusive adventure wellness getaway with outdoor training certificate included. Push yourself to new limits and learn key outdoor skills on survival, safety, rescue and more.
We focus on healthy living, new perspectives and physical and mental motivation. Picture yourself in a privately guided group training with top outdoor experts in the beautiful Forest of Dean in enchanting Glouchester, a place where you embrace nature, outdoor living, history and total mind-body wellness.
You'll camp in the forest with trained guides and rustic base camps where you will spend highly curated days showing your skills, breaking boundaries and going to the next level. You will then take your training assessment for your final challenge and be reviewed by our team. Then we prep to relax post-training in our private pampering Chalet in a historic U.K. village.
A true week of outdoor adventure and wellness coaching with long time experts and on site instructors for outdoor survival training and yoga to strengthen and lengthen your muscles, along with other adventure outings. And guess what, all the gear is included! (less your personal outdoor clothing)
Sweat, play, transform, learn and pamper. We've partnered with a high end expert guide service along with our retreat founder, Liz Galloway's background as an outdoor guide training in survival coaching. This is an outdoor focused getaway to get connected to yourself, power up and return to healthy perspectives with real tools and support.
There are no extra purchases required and we’ve thought of everything, even experienced adventure guides and expert wellness coaches, along with a few extra tours and your pampering post training massage. This power packed experience flips the switch on stress and powers you up.
Our Adventure Wellness Retreat experience takes care of all the details. Pricing includes accommodations at base camp and in a beautiful country Chalet, airport transfers, healthy meals, all tours, workshops, training, fitness and cultural immersion.
June, 2020 - Gloucheshire, U.K.
*Early Bird Pricing Ends January 1st, 2019. A minimum of $500 USD will be required as deposit to receive the early bird fee, with the remaining amount due by April 31st, 2020.
- Daily yoga to start your day
- Workshops on water rescue, situational awareness, safety training, wilderness survival, emergency medical training, physical fitness adventure skills, skills coaching and more.
- Guides that target boundary breaking in your personal and professional life
- All transport and meals in itinerary
- Transfer to and from international airport
- Coffee, juice, and filtered water
- Guides and support staff
- All outdoor gear and survival gift pack
- Sports instruction & guided activities
- Park and tour entrance fees
- Sales and hotel taxes, and all other fees associated with travel package
- Your choice of single or shared accommodation in world class resort
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages with targeted healthy nutrition
- Team building local brewery beer/wine tasting in local village
- Round trip transportation to all group activities during the retreat
- Meditation and guided coaching options
- Personal time for meditation, journaling, our weekly goal breaking
- Focused groups of only 10 people of like minded peers
- Last two evening hotel stay
* Airfare not included to and from retreat locations.