FitAction Cultural Retreat Mexico
Early bird savings have expired but you can still save your spot with a deposit. Find out more below.
This is our all-inclusive fitness camp to sweat, play, transform, learn and pamper. We've partnered with Venture With Impact Travel that focuses on cultural retreats giving back to community, just like us. We are excited to work with innovative partners to ensure your best experience. You will spend 5 days strengthening and lengthening your body and mind with your wellness coach by your side. This is a fitness focused getaway to get connected to yourself, power up and return to healthy perspectives with real tools and support. If you ever wanted to immerse in local cultures while having your personal health ambassador and coach with you, now you can!
There are no extra purchases required and we’ve thought of everything, even a few extras like a cooking classes, kayaking, cultural walks, inspiring speakers and fitness trainer, and visits to private local charity experiences.
Our FitAction Retreat experience takes care of all the details. Pricing includes accommodations in a beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of the artist's town of San Miguel, airport transfers, healthy meals, all tours, workshops, training, and cultural immersion.
2022 Retreats are postponed. We will continue with safety precautions.
August 22-26th 2022 - San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
A minimum of $1000 USD will be required as a deposit to receive the early bird fee, with the remaining amount due 30 days prior.
- Daily yoga to start your day
- Daily fitness classes, including HIIT, core work, and circuit training
- Workshops on health and nutrition
- Excursions that include: Mexican cooking lessons + SMA tour
- Volunteer day leading a children’s fitness class at a Mexican pre-school
- Your choice of single or shared accommodation in a private home
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages with targeted healthy nutrition
- Round trip airport transportation
- Round trip transportation to all group activities during the retreat
- Filtered water, coffee, and tea
- Meditation and guided coaching options
- Personal time for meditation, journaling, our weekly goal breaking
- Focused groups from 6 - 12 people of like minded peers
* Airfare not included to and from retreat locations.