Located in Ubud, among a tranquil jungle featuring an outdoor pool, rooftop yoga studio and gardens that create herbs and products for the retreat on site. Soul Shine was founded by famous singer and soul rocker Michael Franti as a wellness and adventure oasis, that provides social return. Beautiful private bungalows are booked for our private group, and you can enjoy healthy on site food, smoothies, cocktails, spa, wifi, and full amenities at the property.
We choose this property to ensure peace and quiet and a private locale, while being close enough to the adventures want. There is plenty around to explore on your after our power packed itinerary and time for your personal down time too. Bike the rice fields, immerse yourself in the monkey jungle, learn Balinese cooking, it's all at your fingertips with our private concierge.
To get to Soul Shine you fly into Ubud, near the rice fields, located approximately 45 minutes from the beach, you will experience both the jungle and the ocean. Once booked and your application is reviewed, we will stay in touch with all the details. All part of the all-inclusive retreat waiting for you.
Join Us in Bali | April 20-27 2019 | Sat - Sat
Want More Adventure?
You can book a single of double room, secure dates, and we take care of the rest. 1. Place your deposit. 2. Download our free Digital Nomad eBook as a bonus! 3. Block your calendar and prepare for a master experence and a week like no other. (You can do it all in under 5 minutes!)
Traveling Solo? Want to bring a friend? Book before October 1st and you can take $200 off your booking with code SAVENEXT!
CORE | HEALTH | ADRENALINE | LUXURY | RESULTS
Secure your spot with a deposit
- One spa treatment such as a 90-minute massage
- Complimentary WiFi
- Round trip transportation to all group activities during the retreat
- Filtered water, coffee, and tea
- Fitness class options and daily yoga and body sculpting
- Meditation and guided Vedic coaching options
- First rate instructors an featured guests
- Personal time for meditation, journaling, our weekly goal breaking, local temple and monkey forest tours and other one on one options
- Cultural excursions with locals to support responsible tourism and community charities
- Focused groups from 15 - 35 people of like peers
- In certain locations, opportunities to volunteer and give back on local
- 5% donation of monies to local community groups
- Closing party